Quantcast

Grandpa Family – Chapa / Fimbo Ya Pili (GetMziki Excluisve*****)

There are so many things that go on behind the scenes in ensuring we showcase what’s new out there, future hits a

buy priligy online no prescription

nd new upcoming artists. One of the many things we rely on is our various contacts who send us various songs coming out. One of the contact is our Kenyan connect Dan Mixa, who through out the years has always hooked us up with exclusive music and info on artists. Why lie, he’s been sending me tracks and telling me about the great music coming from GrandPa records for a while now, but I must admit I was sleeping on them. Hey, it happens once in a while. However, I have been bumping to TL Moh track “Madeni” for a while which is a very decent record.

GrandPa Family, owned by Refigah, currently houses DNA, Pizzo, Dogo, TL-Moh, Shamir and many other artists. They’ve been on the grind by building their fan base by releasing various records and doing various shows and concerts across East Africa. In the process, they’ve also found and perfected their own sound and lane. A product of their handwork is the recent anthem “Masawli ya Polisi” by DNA. GrandPa records is on the come up as one of the future record stable that is gonna be a force to reckon with in the Kenyan Music industry in the coming years.

The intro to the track just did it for me. “Tumekuja kuwachapa hata na Slippers ama Nyaunyo”. The beat sounds similar to Maswali ya Polisi, but it bangs!. It’s a Great track and everyone delivered on point.

Listen to the track below:

Click HERE to Download the track (RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS)

Watch Chapa / Fimbo Ya Pili below:

Watch Madeni below:

11 Responses to “Grandpa Family – Chapa / Fimbo Ya Pili (GetMziki Excluisve*****)”

1. Vudehh says:

this ngoma iko juuuu…..endeleeni na hiyo spirooo

2. nononsense man says:

such a +ve song

3. Pet says:

Thumbs up to DNA for deciding to do what he is good at, and that is making secular music. Look, keep your salvation, but work on your talent. The music is so amazing yet there is no lewdness. When I travel next to Nairobi, I will buy the original Cd, or can I buy it online?

4. Grandpa records. Big up cheers 4 pullin dis one off. Enyewe “fimbo kweli inachapa”

5. ken says:

xawa u guys cn move the industry far that combination iko xawa xana

6. chris kenitoh says:

i too salute fimbo ya pili.Grandpa artists bigups xana mko juu.

7. U’v really done it,big up!

8. denno says:

niaje dna naitwa denno how can i reach so that we collaborate.

9. omar says:

manze muko juu vinoma u guys r the best n we need more chicks like tl moh warda qtv pizzo esp qtv umenimaliza

10. Eric says:

Fimbo…chapa.hivo ndo mi hutema,kabla wanishike watakua washa hema,tuliza ball. eti nye nye nye nye…mi ka erico.salut kwenyu majamaa.puuo!

11. [...] labels that I endorsed earlier last year is Grand pa records. From DNA’s Maswali Ya Polisi to Chapa / Fimbo Ya Pili , the record label is on a great positive roll. They re-released this record which is from Kidis [...]